Thursday 22 January 2015

DIY in the Blink of an EYE - Jewelry Hang.

Hey guys!
 
So you know how in my 15 things in 2015 post I said I wanted to do more DIYs?
Well, I started on that and I'm here to share it with you.
 
 

 
As you can tell by the title, this is super quick and easy and takes you from a cup rack to a jewelry hang in 2.5 seconds.
 
I bought a cup rack in the store that looks like this:
 
foldable cup rack as found in store

 
 
Then I measured the nail prongs against my door (you can choose a wall or other structure if you like), drove the nails and hung the rack onto the door.

After hanging it up on the door
 
 
Then I proceeded to hang and organize my jewelry. It ended up looking like the above (very first pic).
 
Not bad for a beginner huh? lol.
 
 
 
 
Have you done and DIYs lately? Share them with me below.
 
Ciao!
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. I love this idea. Quite Ingeuous...i'll probably paint/stain it dark wood though. Am obsessed with dark furniture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. lemme see it when you've finished.

      Delete
  2. I think my previous comment was eaten, stupse, but yeah, this a great idea! I'll try it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u girl. You should! & let me get a peek when you're done.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: