Monday 12 January 2015

15 Things in 2015

Hey y'all!
 
 
 
It's been far too long, but I'm back with a post about my new year's to-do list. Here are 15 things I want to accomplish in 2015:
 
 
  1. Run: 3 5Ks
  2. Go: fully vegan
  3. Read: 2 interesting books
  4. Blog: more frequently and with more varied content
  5. Visit: a Caribbean island
  6. Explore: my own country
  7. Learn: a new language (Spanish perhaps?)
  8. Be: more sociable & get out more
  9. Experiment: with my hair (blonde highlights anyone?)
  10. Make: more money
  11. Get: more facials, massages and pedicures
  12. Become: fit & healthy
  13. Do: some charity work
  14. Execute: more DIYs
  15. Meditate!
 
 
These are they and you'll get to hear all about it on the blog! Lucky you! LOL
 
 
Share some of your resolutions with me below. Ciao.
 
 

5 comments :

  1. Yay! Abbi! Happy New Year! Hope you had a great holiday. I'm Loving this list, I see we have a few in common (wellness, exercise, clean eating, financial stability/success language - boy this is on my list every year...woii, maybe 2015 will be the year! lol *side-eye to myself*) - that blonde highlights thing is scary though - but I think it'd look fab on you. In terms of visit an Island, Go for it! Inter-caribbean travel can be a headache (easier to hop to Miami from Mobay tan to go to other islands sometimes) BUT I would love a link up one day this year! Yayness :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Rach!!! hahah the fitness goals are on everyone's list every year so fret not lol. Yeah man a link up is in order! Cheers to a great year!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Rach!!! hahah the fitness goals are on everyone's list every year so fret not lol. Yeah man a link up is in order! Cheers to a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great goals for 2015. I am really intrigued by the vegan lifestyle. I want to start incorporating a lot of veggies into my daily diet first. Kudos to you for making it happen this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. You'll be so much better off for adding those veggies. Good luck to you!

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: