Tuesday 28 October 2014

HOTD - 2 Twists & A Braid

Hey guys!
 
I am popping in to do a quick Hair of the Day post.
 


This is just to show you how I wear my hair when I was lazy or busy and didn't get the chance to prep it the night before.
 
 

 
  • I parted my hair diagonally into 2 sections from the front left to the back right.
  • Then I flat twisted each side.
  • Where the flat twists end, I do a single braid combining the hair from both twists.
 
That's it. Super quick and easy.
 
You can accessorize if you please, but I'm feeling minimalistic these days.
 
 
 
How do you style your hair spur of the moment?
 
 

2 comments :

  1. This is an awesome look chica! How would you recommend setting your hair before attempting this style? Does it need to be straightened?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP. No not at all. Hair in any stretched state will do.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: