Monday 5 May 2014

HOTD - Sunday Funday (kinda lol)

Hey luvs!
So the braidout has totally become my default style. Sometimes it's super defined, other times its a big ball of frizz. Either way, I love it. It goes everywhere with me from lunch dates, to errands, to the gym and yesterday, to church. Check out the pics below for the skinny:

Frizzy braidout worn out & pinned-up




HOTD - post church


Just a quick post showing how I wore my hair yesterday for church. Come back tomorrow for my wash day post.     



What's your go-to hairstyle for church?


4 comments :

  1. That dress goes well with the big hair :)

    http://scarletgoal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the big hair goes well with you. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!!! You killed them at church! You betta work!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: