Thursday 5 December 2013

Checking Me Out - HOTD2

Stretching relaxers is great, but being 19 weeks post can make it really difficult to style your hair. You may be tempted to break out the flat iron more often because the new growth can be something special!  But you don't have to! Below is a pic of my hair today, which is a kind of go-to style for me. 


Flat twist w/ bun - 19 weeks post

The 2 flat twists at the front allow me to better lay my edges and they also make the section at the back smaller and easier to manipulate. The back is a textured bun, achieved by braiding the back overnight.

It gets the job done and still looks professional enough for work.

How do you style your hair this deep into a stretch?

XOXO,
Abbi

6 comments :

  1. OMG! This style is sooo cute! Can I add it to my Hot Holiday Hair Link up?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP. Sure! I'm just not sure it's Hot Holiday Hair worthy. It's just a simple thing I do to keep the new growth under control lol

      Delete
  2. I love the style. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: