Saturday 4 July 2015

Loving Lately... (4)

I have a new crush!

Every time I see these bad boys I get excited.

They are just so sexy-looking.

What I'm speaking of are these succulent, medium-sized two-strand twists done on healthy natural hair. No, not twist-outs, TWISTS! Check out a few pics of these beauties:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

I twisted up my hair up the other day and my 6+ months of new growth did something like this. I was so in love.

I apologize for not being able to source these photos, they were all taken from Pinterest. If you do know the sources, you can let me know and I'll add it to the article.

 
What have you been loving lately?
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love twist out on natural hair! They look so juicy! I tried doing some the other day....but....hmmm.....not quite the same....I await for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that medium twists are a wonderful way to style natural hair. I have 4b/4c hair type, and the twists keep my hair looking healthy. I braid my hair from the roots before twisting, and this helps to keep them looking neat. Oh yeah, and the cupuacu/murumuru butter mixed with coconut oil is a good sealant.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?

share: