Sunday 15 June 2014

My Last Haul for a While.. I Promise

Hey Guys!
 
I wanted to share with you some products from my recent buy, so that I can go ahead and get into some juicier posts. This will be my last (big) haul for a while since I think I'm pretty much set for a long time.
 
Some of the stuff I'm really glad I got my hands on as I'd been wanting to try them for a long time but they weren't available in Japan and/ or are too expensive in Jamaica. I took full advantage of my last vacay trip, here's what I copped:
 

Pictured:
  • Shea Moisture: Deep Treatment masque
  •                        Moisture Retention Shampoo
  •                        Restorative Conditioner
  •                        Curl Enhancing Smoothie
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist
  • NTM Silk Touch Leave-in cream
  • Eco Styler gel
  • Gold 'N Hot Bonnet Dryer (Blow-dryer attachment)
  • Bobby pins
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in purple
 
 
Not pictured:
After I bought the above, I saw the Lekair Cholesterol Plus for less than $2 so I just had to.
I also picked up some EVOO and EVCO.
 
 
I have tried out most, if not all of these products, and I'm excited to give you my review of each.
 
 
 
 
Tried any of these products?
 
 
 

5 comments :

  1. You can never have too many bobby pins! I'm convinced an invisible minion steals mine when I'm not looking :) Great hair goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love Shea Moisture! I think I've done reviews on 3 out of 4 of the products you bought. I love the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and the Restorative Conditioner, but my hair totally hated the Deep Treatment Masque. Hope they all work well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was simply wow'd by Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist. I hope that your hair loved it too! Great haul chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  4. No seriously I really need someone to write an investigative piece on these disappearing bobby pins! like stat! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Its crazy isn't it. I find them everywhere, under/in the couch, when I'm washing my clothes, in the pockets of my jackets lol!!

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: