Sunday 13 October 2013

Crushing on Some Hair - Straight/ Wavy Edition

I am inspired by so many long-haired beauties, many of whom have grown their hair Below The Waist! These are just a few of them:


Prettywitty77


Ashley of TheHappyHairShow



Megan (Ulovemegz)




Lesley Buckle of Fresh Lengths



Onika (Shorty2sweet)



Traycee



Whose hair are you in love with right now? Comment below.


                                                                               XOXO,
                                                                                Abbi

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. That's right Abena! Her hair is really gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. Abbi, Abena, and Andrea -- thank you! HUGS!

      Delete
    3. You're welcome Jeni. Keep on inspiring!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will second Jeni of JGA and also Alex http://www.youtube.com/user/alexxxhes . Her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She has some beautiful hair. She does a good job of managing her transitioning hair.

      Delete
  4. I am crushing on everyone's hair. I really love ulovemegz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'll have to second that one as well. Abbi's hair is lovely! :)

      Delete
    2. Aww you guys are too sweet! I have quite a way to go, but I'm enjoying the journey.

      Delete

What are your thoughts?

share: