Wednesday 18 September 2013

I've Got My Eyes on You - Products I Want to Try

There are some products and tools out there that I have seen and been wanting to try but living in the far east, it's either unavailable or too expensive when you add shipping fees to the product cost. I mean who wants to pay $60 U.S. for some $3 hair rollers?! Not me! So for now, I'll keep them on my want list until they land in my hands. 

Here they are: 

  1. Shea Moisture line of products 

      

  2. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner (I know! I'm late to the party)

  3. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in cream


  4. Gro - Aut Oil 

  5. Kanechom Deep Conditioners



    6.   Flexi rods 



If you live in Japan (or anywhere else for that matter), and have the scoop on how I can acquire these products reasonably, please share! :-)  

What products are you wanting now?

XOXO, 
Abbi

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

share: